Saturday, April 5, 2008

Ugly or pretty, it's still my city.

Missing Boston so bad today.

I feel like Jim and I have been fighting a lot lately. Or I've been bitchy and whiney and complaining and crying over nothing, I should say. I don't know what my problem is. I feel so helpless. I'm not sure whether it's stress, hormones, missing the city, or what, but I keep freaking out on him. He told me that he's not sure how much more of it he can take... which doesn't help me much. I wish I could just trust in people. Or believe in myself. Or both.

I wish I knew what to do. I wish I knew how to control my emotions better, and how to just let the little things go. I have such an issue with that.

Aside from that...
I finally got my resume done tonight. I've been "working on it" for a while.
Hopefully it's decent, I've never had to write one before.

I really can't stop thinking about/being worried about things with Jim. I just talked to him on the phone a few minutes ago. He said "Hey Mollie, what's up". No big deal, I guess, but he never calls me by my name. He always says babe or baby or some other pet name like that.
That's probably one of the things that I keep freaking out over, though, that I shouldn't. It's probably no big deal, nothing to worry about, but I over-analyze EVERYTHING.


For now I think it's time to head to bed and read until I fall asleep. Up early tomorrow morning for exercise and getting ready for work. Work 11-6, meeting 6-8. How exciting...

Goodnight. xoxo.

So make up your mind
and get in, or get out.

No comments: